Steps for Renting a Home:
There is absolutely no fee or charge for allowing Nitra Realty to help you search, view, and rent a home. Our office is compensated by the landlord of whichever home you decide to rent.
- There will be an application fee required by the Listing Broker (typically ranging $35-$50 per person over 18 that will be living in the home) that covers the cost of pulling credit, ordering background checks, and verifying employment/rental history. The app fee is not required until you are ready to move forward on a specific home and can be paid at that time.
- When you find homes that you are ready to view, simply let us know what time would be good for you and we will schedule a tour for you.
- The following items will be required prior to viewing any homes:
- Completed rental application – click here for blank application
- Copy of your Driver’s License or State ID
- Most recent 2 check stubs or proof of income for 2 months
Note: Landlords usually require the gross income for the household to be that of 3 times the rental amount. Example: If the rent amount is $2000/mth, 3 times this amount is $6000. This amount at a minimum should be reflected once pay stubs/proof of income from all applicants have been reviewed.
- Download the Rental Application PDF – click here.
- Fill out the application (Leaving the “property address” and “rental amount” blank since these are currently unknown. This will allow us to tailor the form to the final property that you choose.
- Sign page 3 and 4.
- Once completed, please scan/email to your agent at Anitra(at)nitrarealty(dotted)com.
If you have questions, please call 214-662-6078 for help.